Sunday, December 4, 2011

A New Masterpiece in Town

Bravissimo, Cafe Picasso! My husband and I had dinner at the new restaurant last night and I'm still thinking about it. Yum! Personal pizza appetizer followed by broiled tilapia with shrimp and crab for me, and black linguine with shrimp, scallops and clams in red sauce for him. Yum! (did I say that already?).

I was delighted to observe a steady stream of customers during the hour or so we were there - who were no doubt looking for a quality meal, as we were. Not so easy to find in LB these days, unfortunately. Table cloth service delivered by professional waiters made the experience all the more enjoyable, chased by a bottle of Sambuca served alongside my delicious espresso. We left full, happy and doggy-bag laden. Will definitely be going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment